Welcome, I’m Jakub P. Potorski, psychotherapeutic and sex counsellor. I offer my service to individuals, couples and groups who struggle with trauma, racial and cultural identity, anxiety, depression, loneliness, relationship difficulties (including relationship with self), sexual dysfunction, trauma, shame, low self-esteem, anger management, minority stress and emotional intelligence.
- MSc Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy, with valuable experience gained from practicing in several mental health clinics and charity organisations across London,
- Diploma in Clinical Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy,
- Certified Transactional Analyst (CTA),
- Dip. Psychotherapeutic Counselling,
- Dip. Sexology (Sexual Health and Gender Problems),
- Dip. Applied Psychology,
- BSc in Sociology with specialization on processes of human communication,
- Practitioner Cert. in Clinical Assessment.
- British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (Registered Member of BACP, MBACP, 373084),
- Metanoia Institute in London;,
- International Association of Relational Transactional Analysis (IARTA).
My counselling and psychotherapy practice is based in West (Ealing and Acton) London at fair and reasonable fee.
As a bilingual professional, I offer counselling sessions in both, English and Polish language.
Life in one of the most multicultural and diverse places in the world can be either liberating but also challenging in defining own identity in continuously evolving environment. Therefore, I decided to run in London my psychotherapy, counselling and sex therapy practice, the place where you can find integrity and healthy work-life balance.
The most rewarding thing is to see a human being alleviated from emotional, psychological or relational wounds, who through psychotherapy unlock their potential and walk away freer on their personal journey. My philosophy is to create a therapeutic, collaborative and open relationship, where you may find comfort, respect and safety as well as acceptance and promotion of human individuality and diversity.